TSFP Nobuhide Kasagi AwardTSFP will continue to present the Nobuhide Kasagi Award, with the following purpose: "The TSFP Nobuhide Kasagi Award will recognize excellence and innovation for early career researchers (typically < 10 years after PhD) for contributions to an area relevant to the TSFP Symposia."
The winner will be awarded a cash prize of $1000 and also be expected to give a keynote talk. Registration fee with be waived and accommodation for 3 nights will be provided. Finally, a stipend to partially defray travel costs may also be provided.
Nominations of TSFP Nobuhide Kasagi Award candidates should be sent by mail to tsfp11[at]soton.ac.uk with subject "Kasagi award nomination".
The deadline for nominations is September 15, 2018.
The submission should contain the following two items:
- A one page (maximum) nomination containing the following:
- A brief (typically one-sentence) award citation (i.e. motivation why this candidate should receive the prize).
- A short description of the main merits of the candidate and how these fits the award criteria.
- A link to a Google Scholar profile page (preferred) or equivalent for the candidate.
- The candidate’s CV (no publication list, 5 pages maximum).